Campaign Collective has launched a new series of communications products for charities, public sector and social enterprises.
Based on the most common requests for communications support, the range of products include sample prices to help organisations budget for campaigns and identify where communications support can be best utilised.
The products are built around the Campaign Collective’s three core services; helping organisations create, build and deliver effective marketing campaigns.
Simon Francis, Founder Member of Campaign Collective, commented:
Offering transparency in fees and expenses is only the first step for the Collective.
We want to make it as easy as possible for charities and other not-for-profits understand where communications support can be brought into an organisation.
Therefore, in addition to bespoke campaigns and communications support, this range of pre-priced products will help potential and existing clients see where we can best support organisations.
The initial 22 products are listed below, or can be viewed in this PDF.
- Audience testing & segmentation
- Bidding for contracts
- Building long-term behaviour change campaigns
- Campaign development
- Creating a “step change” for smaller organisations
- Developing a supporter engagement strategy
- Key message creation and development
- Setting up an evaluation framework
- Social media strategy
- Crisis management training
- Event management training
- Media & messaging training
- Media & social media campaign toolkits
- Media out-reach / “sell-in” training
- Ongoing campaign team support and mentoring
- Social media audit
- Social media training
- Case study development
- Evaluation monitoring and analysis
- News story media outreach / “sell-in”
- Short films
- Social media content creation
Preview image by Jason Taellious / Flickr / Creative Commons