Campaign Collective has secured a nomination for the Better Society Awards Consultancy of the Year for the third year in a row.
The entry for the 2020 Awards sets out how the social enterprise has a four star social impact rating according the industry association’s social value assessment and how campaigns have helped meet seven of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (up from six in 2018).
Recent campaigns included those to end poverty, ensure healthy lives, provide quality education, achieve gender equality, promote sustainable economic growth and encourage peaceful and inclusive societies.
In addition, the social enterprise nature of the Collective, meant that the agency also contributed to supporting smaller campaigns and the next generation of campaigners.
To support small charities / campaigners, the Collective:
- Chaired PRCA Charity & Not For Profit Group with events open to all
- Continued to promote Freedom To Campaign Guide & advised Electoral Commission on new guidance
- Attended Campaigners Forum and other events for small charities to provide advice
- Maintained The Rooftop – a new home for positive news
- Supported Social Enterprise World Forum in Ethiopia
To meet help develop the next generation of communications talent, the Collective:
- Chaired PR Apprenticeship Trailblazer
- Assessed campaign apprentices
- Attended and spoke at networking events designed to increase diversity in campaigning
After picking up the gong for consultancy of the year in 2018, the Collective narrowly missed out last year.
Sarah Colombini, Founder Member of Campaign Collective, said:
The Collective is not just about delivering good work: we want to do this in an ethical and inspiring way. Thank you to our Members, Associates and Clients for their hard work that has made this happen.
At the heart of our approach is a desire to do things differently and to create a sustainable business model which serves a specific client base in an ethical way.
By adopting a social enterprise model we have removed the incentive for excessive profits which plague our competitors and boosted Members’ quality of life through a remote working culture.
Campaign Collective was also shortlisted for the Third Sector Awards Agency of the Year in 2019.