Campaign Collective’s annual social impact score has been calculated showing the social enterprise’s contribution to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
In 2019, campaigns were delivered that helped meet seven of the UN’s SDGs (up from six in 2018).
Campaigns included those to end poverty, ensure healthy lives, provide quality education, achieve gender equality, promote sustainable economic growth and promoting peaceful and inclusive societies.
Based on the Public Relations and Communications Social Impact Test, Campaign Collective achieved a 4 star rating – or 67% – described as “very good.”
In addition, the social enterprise nature of the Collective, meant that the agency also contributed to supporting smaller campaigns and the next generation of campaigners.
To support small charities / campaigners, the Collective:
- Chaired PRCA Charity & Not For Profit Group with events open to all
- Continued to promote Freedom To Campaign Guide & advised Electoral Commission on new guidance
- Attended Campaigners Forum and other events for small charities to provide advice
- Launched The Rooftop – a new home for positive news
- Supported Social Enterprise World Forum in Ethiopia
To meet help develop the next generation of communications talent, the Collective:
- Chaired PR Apprenticeship Trailblazer
- Assessed campaign apprentices
- Attended and spoke at networking events designed to increase diversity in campaigning
More details on the agencies annual performance are also available in our financial report.