Campaign Collective will be joining forces with Communicate magazine for a #CommsChat about fundraising and communications on Monday 5th February at 20:00 GMT on Twitter.
The chat will cover a range of topics including: how the reputation of fundraising can be improved, how communications can help with charitable donations and what organisations such as charities can do to improve the reputation of fundraising. Follow @CommsChat on Twitter and use the hashtag #CommsChat to get involved.
The topics are:
- How can the reputation of fundraising be improved? What can trade bodies/charities do to make this happen?
- Where does comms fit into the donor experience?
- How can comms professionals integrate donors into PR activity?
- What training do PRs need to be better at integrating with fundraising?
- What does the future of fundraising hold?
The organisers tweet from @CommsChat and #CommsChat takes place every Monday, from 8-9pm GMT. Anyone can take part in the discussion – simply follow the hashtag on the commschat website or on Twitter. If you can’t make the chat or would like to revisit it, a transcript will be posted to Storify on Tuesday morning.
— CommsChat (@CommsChat) February 2, 2018