Campaign Collective is dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture amongst the whole workforce. It is within our best interest to promote diversity and eliminate discrimination in the workplace.
Our aim is to ensure that all Members, prospective Members, Associates and clients are given equal opportunity and that our organisation is representative of all sections of society. Each member will be respected and valued and able to give their best as a result.
This policy reinforces our commitment to providing equality and fairness to all whilst working with us and not provide less favourable facilities or treatment on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, or sex and sexual orientation. We are opposed to all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination.
All Members, no matter whether they are part-time, full-time, or temporary, will be treated fairly and with respect. When Campaign Collective selects Members for employment, promotion, training, or any other benefit, it will be on the basis of their aptitude and ability.
All Members will be given help and encouragement to develop their full potential and utilise their unique talents. Therefore, the skills and resources of our organisation will be fully utilised and we will maximise the efficiency of our whole workforce.
Campaign Collective commitments:
- To create an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of all team Members are recognised and valued.
- To create a working environment that promotes dignity and respect for every employee.
- To not tolerate any form of intimidation, bullying, or harassment, and to discipline those that breach this policy.
- To make training, development, and progression opportunities available to all staff.
- To promote equality in the workplace, which Campaign Collective believes is good management practice and makes sound business sense.
- To encourage anyone who feels they have been subject to discrimination to raise their concerns so we can apply corrective measures.
- To encourage employees to treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- To regularly review all our employment practices and procedures so that fairness is maintained at all times.
In addition, all Members and Associates are expected to abide by our Ethical Practice Agreement and Member Handbook.
All Members are sent the Fair Treatment, Equality and Diversity Policy as part of the Member Handbook and know that they are obligated to comply with its requirements and promote fairness in the workplace.
The Policy will also be drawn to the attention of funding agencies, stakeholders, customers, learners, and potential new Members, Associates and suppliers.
Campaign Collective’s Fair Treatment, Equality and Diversity Policy is fully supported by all founder Members.
Our Policy will be monitored and reviewed annually to ensure that fair treatment, equality and diversity is continually promoted in the workplace. If any Member, Associate, client or supplier feels that we are not acting in accordance with this Policy, they are actively encouraged to speak out and a resolutions will be put in place with agreement of the complainant and all Members. If a complainant is not satisfied, we agree to work with the Public Relations and Communications Association to agree an arbitration process.
We expect all members of our supply chain to also abide by our Fair Treatment, Equality and Diversity Policy – or one of similar stringency.
Get in touch to find out more.
Page last updated 15 July 2022.