Campaign Collective Members have a wealth of in-house and agency experience across marketing disciplines and can help charities and other social enterprises bidding for work really stand out from the crowd.
From helping promote your organisation in relevant media during the pre-bidding process to developing the marketing approach to deliver of a project we have a unique offer for helping organisations bid for contracts.
We know this is an investment for organisations. So Campaign Collective offers a no-win/half-fee arrangement for bid activity. Here’s how it works:
- Commission Campaign Collective members to work on a specific bid
- Agree how many days it will take from the outset (and we guarantee not to exceed this)
- We work with your team on the document and can provide training to your pitch team
- We bill you at half of our Create fee (i.e. £250) for the days agreed once the proposal is submitted
- If there are two stages, e.g. proposal and then pitch we will issue two invoices – one after each stage
- Once the tender / procurement process has completed, we bill you the remaining chunk of £250s if the bid is successful