At the heart of every great campaign is a great creative idea.
In busy not-for-profit organisations, finding the time to analyse all the data, take time out to understand the audiences and come up with the creative campaign can be difficult.
This is where Campaign Collective can help. We can help organisations come up with their next campaign, providing campaign strategy advice / development, audience insight research, focus groups and creative development.
All activity we do to help organisations create new campaigns is charged at £500 / €650 / US$750 a day. Or ask us about one of the following packages of services:
- Audience testing & segmentation
- Bidding for contracts
- Building long-term behaviour change campaigns
- Campaign development
- Celebrity and Influencer Endorsement
- Creating a “step change” for smaller organisations
- Developing a supporter engagement strategy
- Fundraising with block chain
- Fundraising strategy
- Group coaching
- Key message creation and development
- Setting up an evaluation framework
- Social media strategy
Fellow social enterprises may also be interested in reading more about can also find out more about our approach to creating social enterprise communications strategies.