In busy not-for-profit organisations, finding the time to analyse all the data, take time out to understand the audiences and come up with the creative campaign can be difficult.
Campaign Collective helps organisations come up with their next campaign, providing strategy advice / development, audience insight research, focus groups and creative development.
All activity we do to help organisations create new campaigns is charged at £500 plus VAT a day. Or ask us about one of the following packages of services:
- Audience testing & segmentation
- Bidding for contracts
- Building long-term behaviour change campaigns
- Celebrity and influencer endorsement
- Creating a “step change” for smaller organisations
- Developing a supporter engagement strategy
- Fundraising with block chain
- Fundraising strategy
- Key message creation and development
- Setting up an evaluation framework
- Social media strategy
- Crisis management training
Fellow social enterprises may also be interested in reading more about our approach to creating social enterprise communications strategies.
Get in touch to find out more.